Insurance claims executives can save millions of dollars in annual claims costs and increase customer retention by analyzing the 50%+ of claims data that cannot be accessed despite investments in the latest claims management systems, data warehouses and analytical tools.
Trillium's Claims Data Quality solution quickly analyzes the information hidden away in free form text fields and electronic document formats, alerting you to unforeseen risks with complex high exposure claims, customer interactions and bad faith exposures, among others.
Our solution is designed to deliver business value in weeks and months – not years. It unifies decades of subject matter expertise specific to claims management with a technology platform relied on by many of the world’s largest insurance companies.
Reduce Millions in Claims Costs and Loss Adjustment Expenses (LAE)
- Identify hidden high exposure claims and assign to most appropriate adjuster by analyzing free form text
- Lower expenses related to claims litigation, medical treatment, investigations and other activities by measuring performance and impact
- Detect fraud more quickly by automatically identifying suspicious files for SIU
Add Millions to Bottom Line by Increasing Customer Retention
- Measure cycle time and analyze quality, cost and duration of every customer touch point, from first notice of loss to settlement
- Conduct data-driven assessment of adjuster performance to identify training opportunities
Maximize Value of Technology Investments
- Increase the accuracy and performance of claims management systems, data warehouses and analytical tools by seamlessly accessing your full universe of claims data
- Benefit from technology agnostic platform that requires minimal IT support
Improve Performance of Underwriting, Actuary and Other Groups
- Automate sharing of claims data to help underwriting identify unseen risks related to mid-policy changes, including the presence of a dog in the household, diving board installation, trampoline usage and other exposure-related variables
- Improve accuracy and timeliness of reserving to help actuary groups make better decisions
For more information, please contact Dan Gilligan at 860-930-3179 or email@example.com.