Description of services
Personal and Non-Commercial Use Limitation
Unless otherwise specified, the Services are for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Services.
Privacy and Protection of Personal Information
Notice Specific to Software Available on this web site
Any software that is made available to download from the Services ("Software") is the copyrighted work of Trillium Software, a Syncsort company, and/or its suppliers. Use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Software ("License Agreement"). An end user will be unable to install any Software that is accompanied by or includes a License Agreement, unless he or she first agrees to the License Agreement terms.
The Software is made available for download solely for use by end users according to the License Agreement. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software not in accordance with the License Agreement is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
Notice Specific to Documents Available on this Web Site
Permission to use Documents (such as white papers, press releases, data sheets and FAQs) from the Services is granted, provided that:
- The copyright notice "© by Trillium Software®, a Syncsort company" appears in all copies, along with this permission notice
- Use of this documents is only for informational and noncommercial or personal use and may not include copying or posting the document on any network computer or broadcasting the document through any medium
- The document is not modified from its original version
It is illegal to reproduce, distribute or broadcast these documents in any context without express written permission from Trillium Software». Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible. These documents and related graphics might include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors and is subject to change at any time by Trillium Software. Trillium Software does not guarantee the suitability of the information contained in these documents, which is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. Trillium Software hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, including warranties and conditions of merchantability, whether express, implied or statutory, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non infringement. In no event shall Trillium Software and/or its respective suppliers be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of information available from these documents.
Notices Regarding Software, Documents and Services Available on this Web Site
IN NO EVENT SHALL TRILLIUM SOFTWARE, A SYNCSORT COMPANY, AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF SOFTWARE, DOCUMENTS, PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THE SERVICES.
Member Account, Password, and Security
If any of the Services requires you to open an account, you must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You also will choose a password and a user name. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify Trillium Software, a Syncsort company, immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. Trillium Software, a Syncsort company, will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by Trillium Software, a Syncsort company, or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else's account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As a condition of your use of the Services, you will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Trillium Software, a Syncsort company, server, or the network(s) connected to any Trillium Software, a Syncsort company server, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of any Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any Trillium Software, a Syncsort company server or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services.
Use of Services
The Services may contain e-mail services, bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with others (each a "Communication Service" and collectively "Communication Services"). You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Communication Services, you will not:
- Use the Communication Services in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Services specifically allows such messages.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Services or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
Trillium Software, a Syncsort company has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, Trillium Software, a Syncsort company reserves the right to review materials posted to the Communication Services and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Trillium Software, a Syncsort company reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
Trillium Software, a Syncsort company reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as Trillium Software, a Syncsort company deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Trillium Software, a Syncsort company's sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifiable information about yourself or your children in any Communication Services. Trillium Software, a Syncsort company does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Services and, therefore, Trillium Software, a Syncsort company specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Services. Managers and hosts are not authorized Trillium Software, a Syncsort company spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Trillium Software, a Syncsort company.
Materials uploaded to the Communication Services may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination; you are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
Materials Provided to Trillium Software or Posted at Any Trillium Software Web Site
Trillium Software, a Syncsort company does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to Trillium Software, a Syncsort company (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Services or its associated services for review by the general public, or by the members of any public or private community, (each a "Submission" and collectively "Submissions"). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting ("Posting") your Submission you are granting Trillium Software, a Syncsort company, its affiliated companies and necessary sub licensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses (including, without limitation, all Trillium Software, a Syncsort company Services), including, without limitation, the license rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; to publish your name in connection with your Submission; and the right to sublicense such rights to any supplier of the Services.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. Trillium Software, a Syncsort company is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and Trillium Software, a Syncsort company may remove any Submission at any time in its sole discretion.
Copyright © Trillium Software, a Syncsort company Corporation. All rights reserved.
Trillium Software, The Trillium Software System, and/or other Trillium Software, a Syncsort company products referenced herein are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Trillium Software, a Syncsort company Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. The example companies, organizations, products, domain names, email addresses, logos, people and events depicted herein are fictitious. No association with any real company, organization, product, domain name, e-mail address, logo, person, or event is intended or should be inferred. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Send your questions to Trillium Software, a Syncsort company.